Hoxhunt in a hutshell
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four visionaries. Today we are a team of 140 amazing people advancing one of the hottest scale-up companies in the human risk management category, with locations in the United States, Finland and the United Kingdom. Hoxhunt is the fastest-growing software company in Finland, premiering in the Deloitte Fast 50 rankings.
Hoxhunt educates employees on how to protect themselves and their employers against malicious cyberattacks. Our core belief is that the best way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing cybersecurity training. We have been featured in CIO Magazine, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in 2019 and developer students’ Top 10 Dream Employer in 2021 in Finland.
Our daily work is guided by 3 core principles:
1. Hungry for feedback
2. Courage to take initiative
3. We succeed together
We hope that you share these values with us and are willing to contribute accordingly.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to work with the DACH market. This is a critical role for our international growth and the work that you do as our Sales Development Representative is extremely valuable. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to become an expert in SaaS sales and aims for an international career in business development.
As Hoxhunt's Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for lead generation via various tools such as phone, email, LinkedIn, events etc. Your main task is to book sales meetings for our Account Executives. You are the link between sales and marketing, and you get to grow into a sales professional mastering business development and growth. You'll work with large, global enterprises and be a valued team member from day one.
This role will be based out of Helsinki. The compensation consists of a base salary (3000 - 3500€ depending on your experience) and a commission based on your performance.
We are looking for someone with:
- A results-oriented mindset and track-record of exceeding targets in sales or other work-related projects
- A passion for continuous learning and professional growth
- A systematic, proactive and focused working style
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to understand customer's business needs and pain points swiftly
- Not necessarily, but preferably previous experience from cold calling, lead generation or SaaS sales
- Articulate and excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Fluent spoken and written German and English (other languages considered a plus)
Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure. On top of this, we offer:
- A solid product (users in 100+ countries globally) including super interesting possibilities within gaming and education
- A possibility to join a scale up that adds variation to your everyday work-life
- A friendly, diverse team including members with different backgrounds
- Extensive health care for all employees
- Fair compensation
- A fun, ambitious environment with a lot of laughter
Our recruitment process is as follows:
- Initial call with Talent Acquisition (30min Teams meeting)
- Meeting your future Team Lead (60min Teams meeting)
- Homework + Meeting our VP of Sales and Sales Director in DACH (90min independent work + 60 min on-site interview)
- Reference checks
If you are interested, please send us your application. We will proceed with promising candidates right away, so don't hesitate to send your application!